Annual Vintage Car Show - Swansea 3rd may

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know this says vintage car show but there will be loads of club stands there such as RS Owners club, Club GTi, Mini, Vauxhall etc etc.

I have been for the past few years and its a good show. I've been approached by Club GTi Swansea to get some cars for their stand. The cars don't have to be VW but must belong to the same family i.e Audi, Skoda, Seat etc.

I suppose this is mainly for the guys in Wales but your all welcome! I will have my car on the stand so if anyone wants to come along and put theirs on the stand too then let me know.

This is happening on May Day and there will be loads of entertainment for the rest of the family also.

Good oppertunity for all us locals to get together?

Let me know if you wanna show your car! (Warning.. You'l have to clean it first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Cheers
Rich.

Hi Dicky....Not sure the cars up to being on the stand but i might pop down for the day. Where abouts in Swansea is it going to be?

Its at singleton park (on the way to mumbles).

Hope to see you there! Come and say Hi!

Rich.

I would love to go Rich but the wife might have other ideas as she's due to drop on May 1st.Enjoy the day and we will have to meet up soon .Try to make one of the meets ,new location is good and it will even better on a nice warm day,9 cars last time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

I will definately be coming along to one of the meets soon. I know I've said this before but I will be there one day!