ANGRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

ScoobyA4

ding dang do
Reaction score
look what some **** has done last night!

S3010235.jpg

S3010236.jpg

They didnt stop, didnt leave a note! fluff knows how they hit the car! must have been a drunk driver or kids in stolen vechicle. there is just no ****** need!

A new back door, + £300 and that is a backhander price. going off the color on the car and the light that had been smashed, we reckon its a peugot 206. thats me now spending the next two days looking round the local area. god help them when i find it! every ******* window will go through. shitbags.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in your case if i find them i would polish the rear door in thiere face.

last time one old taxi driver kidnap my front door and fender and bumper and fron carrier , and in the end he said he was daizy and he didnt have inssurance and he were a hungry persone , paid me like 200 pound and i paid repairing like 1000!!!!! I hate such persones i really do!

Bad luck dude, strange how the damage is so low & your mirror was'nt touched. Hope you find the turds that done it..

Just hope the army base i'm off to in a minute dont mistake me for a carbomb! :)

Unlucky mate i had something like that done to my car.. takes the ****

Sickener mate hope you get it sorted beacause you can guaratee plod wont find the scroat that did it.

Sorry to hear this, i had 2 cars done by hit and run drivers within the space of 2 years, only now my insurance has returned to normal after 5 years. (touch wood).