Angelwax products review (sort of)

indianbelters

Reaction score
Hi All
When i bought my audi a6 avant in black i had no ides how to maintain a black car and tbh was very worried about it. However after speaking to Mark Brodie from Brotek he advised on what i should use and how to apply it, i can say i am a extremely happy customer and would recommend all angelwax products and speak to Mark for any advice required. Here is his website: The Detailing Barn - www.brotek.co.uk
These are the products i used:
Angelwax Dark Angel
  • Best wax i have ever used, so easy to apply and it smells lush lol. Water just beads like crazy with this stuff
Angelwax Bilberry Wheel Sealant
  • Awesome wheel wax extremely easy to apply once again i did 3 coats over 24 hours. Makes cleaning wheels extremely easy
Angelwax H2Go
  • Words can't describe how good this stuff is. Once again rain etc just beads off
Angelwax Heaven
  • Leather cleaner and conditioner, when i got my car i thought the leather was clean but when i applied this on a clean white cloth, i was shocked. Seats are now gleaming and smell great
Angelwax Revenge
  • This stuff helps with insects removal is great to keep in the boot for quick clean-ups removes bird droppings etc easily.
Angelwax QED
  • Best quick detailer i have come across, always rated meguiars quick detailer, but this stuff is far better.
Angelwax Revelation
  • Aresome pre-cleaner, spray this on then jet off, cleans most things instantly, makes cleaning wheels alot easier too.

This is a pic of the results, hope you all like it as much as i do:
2VAFl33.jpg

YHJcEYV.jpg

lJ9dNE8.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 329
Reactions: shariain, Audi Dynamik and Brodster
:beerchug: for the recommendation Vikash. Its always a pleasure to help others out in the world of 'Keeping your car clean'. If anything new pops up then I shall give you a bell. Have you tried out the new wax Desirable yet???

I will have a look into it mate, probably get some in the spring when i wax it again. :)

Reactions: Brodster
Just placed my second order with Brotek.
I'm sure I will be ordering more from him shortly

Mark, thanks for a great service and super products at a great price.

Phil

Reactions: Brodster
tried the angelwax chocolate about 9 months ago
still beads nice , word of warning dont put too much on the applicator use it sparingly otherwise it can be difficult to get off

tried the angelwax chocolate about 9 months ago
still beads nice , word of warning dont put too much on the applicator use it sparingly otherwise it can be difficult to get off

Its the same with most waxes though. Use it sparingly and it'll be a breeze to buff off. I love using Dark Angel as customers love how their car smells of chocolate............so its a bummer if you dont like chocolate then.

Reactions: Phil-1
Yeah i learned this the hard way lol. Can anyone recommend a snow lance that works with karcher pressure washers and some snow foam that won't strip wax etc?

Reactions: Phil-1