Angelwax Dark Angel

2.8 30v

Reaction score
Has anyone used this wax how does it compare to dodo juice blue velvet or purple haze

I have used this wax, it really is great for dark cars. This is the finish i managed to get from one coat:

Reactions: CHEZ
Thanks! On that occasion I didn't have time to polish so just chose to seal it with the dark angel wax. It gave the car great depth which it was previously missing.

However in the next couple of weeks I'm going to get round to doing a full detail including some paint correction. Funnily enough I have just been looking at polishes and reading many reviews and I still really don't know what to get.

I do like dodo juice I've using it for years with great results, I was offered the angel wax as I've got so many waxes wasn't sure if it was worth getting this one.

I haven't tried the dodo juice so can't compare unfortunately. I've only ever heard good things about it though.

Could be worth trying something new, especially if you have a dark coloured car. I'm going to polish and then use black hole glaze next time I think, followed by dark angel. Should add a whole new meaning to depth I'm led to believer.

I have used DA and DJ Purple Haze pro, I felt the Pro edged it on looks and Zymol Carbon beat both to add a third

I have used DA and DJ Purple Haze pro, I felt the Pro edged it on looks and Zymol Carbon beat both to add a third

Really demonstrates the point you get what you pay for as your order of performance is also order in price.

Here's one of Blue Velvet Pro.

P1040078.jpg

looking good that! Really is a lot of depth.

I used black hole on Sunday with great results and then used blue velvet wax

I was offered some that's all,but I past on it as they wanted to much for it, I'll stick to what I've got as I've got a few pots of dodo juice and a pot of zymol concourse wax