angel eyes

Very popular on bmw's but not seen any on an audi but they do look smart. Had some after market angel eyes put on my previous 330ci and they looked the part.

Yeah definately naff. Like you say, leave it to the Bimma's!!!

Chris it will be like puting m3 mirrors on your Audi, dont give in to the dark side the force is with you chris! :gun2:

WHITEY_1 said:
Chris it will be like puting m3 mirrors on your Audi, dont give in to the dark side the force is with you chris! :gun2:

:yes::)

pav-g said:
Very popular on bmw's but not seen any on an audi but they do look smart. Had some after market angel eyes put on my previous 330ci and they looked the part.
i have the exact ones made by FK fitted on my car... they look a million times better than the standard units when paired with some decent projector bulbs and chrome indicators, however the halo rings are yellowish in colour but have four very small bulbs in each halo which can be replaced - i have my ultra bright ice white l.e.d. replacements ready to fit, once they are on you will not find a better looking headlamp on an A4 8E. The halo's come on as sidelights and although BMW came up with the idea, i love the look!! I want to convert the projectors to HID 6000K so they look the part when full beam is turned on and they mix in with the ice white halo's.
The only bad point is that on my car they look like they are ever so slightly out of position, by about a millimeter. but you only see this if you look very closely at the units. however this does not at any time, distract you from the fact that they look awesome. they have a similar look to the S4 bi-xenons, but you could argue they look better as the chrome halo rings are more pronounced and the deep black colour matches your audi grill perfectly.
the slight unflush fit (which is common on most aftermarket parts) as well as the yellowish halo bulbs that come as standard with the units, are the only faults i have to report, i wouldnt say this is a major issue as i am a fussy person, i even noticed 06 plate beemers with the same yellowish coloured halos and they are original parts. gallery pictures will follow soon, check out my current ones and dont be scared to go aftermarket - just make sure you keep your originals! plug and play 8/10... justin

cheers for the info justin-good review mate.

hmm yer i mean i understand what people are saying bout not getting em, bit of a tough one this. justin get some pics up mate when u get your sorted, that may help my decision a bit more

chris i had them fitted to my last avant and they looked pretty OEM fitted!!

i got the in-pro ones from going fast!

here they are fitted, took around 20mins to do ! then 15mins that night to level them up!

2cf58ce2.jpg

535603aa.jpg

I think they look pretty good, but I have xenons so no good for me.

just the bulb leveling devices require swapping, the small motor etc- really simple dont worry- but when i did it i turned the motor and cocked up leveling on one light- so sorted it out later that night- and passed MOT few months after so must have been fine!