1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andy's A4 B6 2.0 FSi

Discussion in 'The Project Room' started by Andy_Foz, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

[Jun 21, 2012]
    Hi all

Bought this a few months ago... needed a more sensible 'family car' as we are expecting a little princess in October!

This was the car the day I got it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First step was a change of springs. Id LOVE coilovers but have experienced many slammed cars before and as much as I love the look, the practicality of speedbumps in shopping centres etc defeats the point of the car being a family car. that said, i couldnt help going just a few mm lower! :)

[​IMG]

next was a second hand set of 19" rims. This was how I purchased them. I then painted them in satin black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some daft-coloured centre caps and wheel bolt covers - had the paint left over from a previous project and its my favouritest colour ever! ;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Car was also debadged

[​IMG]

Still not happy with the front of the car. She looks like a repmobile. :-(

I want a B7 front end, but cant source all the parts at a good price at the moment, so to tide me over, i have it a little refresh.

Before

[​IMG]

During

[​IMG]

And after (new splitter, new numberplates and tinted foglights)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you dont all hate my family tank too much!?

Andy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. S.

S. Well-Known Member

[Aug 11, 2012]
    lovely family motor. keep up with good work. and yellow fogs doesn't work for me :S
  4. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

[Aug 19, 2012]
    Added a set of replica S4 door blades and an eBay S-Line style lip spoiler;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then decided the front splitter wasnt quite what i was after, so yesterday I swapped it over for a genuine s-Line one i picked up;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is a set of alloys (I sold the 19"s as the ride quality was quite severely affected, and my wife now drives the car every now and again and both of us were terrified of her kerbing them!). After a set of 18"s, most probably RS4/RS4 reps! :)

Andy