AndyMac where have you gone?

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Reaction score
Hi all obviously Andymac is a well known member on here and I was wondering if anyone had heard from him over the last couple of months? I've tried contacting him through eBay on several occasions but no response in two months. I've bought something from him but have not recieved it I know he's not a scammer which is why I've not contacted eBay about the situation. Just hope everything's ok at his end as its totaly out of character

Oh no that's terrible news! Such a shame RIP Andy

Hi All

Just to let you know we will be organising something in memory of Andy. Please keep an eye on this thread and the other dedicated thread you will find being posted shortly.

Many thanks form the Admin and Moderation team

Just thought i would make you aware that this post was posted by the Administrators on the thread.
And if you would like to make a donation then here is how to.

If you would like to make a donation to the British Heart Foundation we have set up a page that can be found here.

https://www.justgiving.com/ASN-Andy-Mac

Andy was a great person who help many on the forum in this country and around the world. If he did or didn't help you directly do think about making a donation to help fight what has taken another good person from us.

Many thanks

Admin and Mod team

Its pretty awful news tbh, reminds me of when V6PETE passed aswell, you never expect it, but it happens everyday to people we don't know, this shocked me to say the least.

I've contacted each ebayer that's left him negative feedback, to explain the reason for non receipt, just too clear his name as it seems bit unfair tbh that they aren't aware of the reason they didn't receive, hopefully they will understand.

Hoggy, would you do me a favour, possibly consider leaving some feedback just to advise others he has passed, then they can see my messages were completely legit.

Reactions: Gops, Sandra, kwistof and 1 other person