1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andy Mac stealth subs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sarah macgregor, Jul 27, 2013.

1. _G_

_G_ Member

[Aug 5, 2013]
    This guy was a legend! He installed my AndyMacStealthSub (AMSS)... I drove over 200 miles to him... and he was even kind enough to drop me and the good lady off to the spa while he installed it all. Hands down best audio installer to have ever walked the Earth. Top bloke! Sleep well x
  2. Curt

Curt Member

[Aug 7, 2013]
    This is very sad news, I'm sorry to hear it. I haven't got one of his enclosures but I am running some AndyMac adapters which are brilliant.

Rest in peace Andy.
  3. S3 chj

S3 chj Member

[Aug 7, 2013]
    Oh my god I feel terrible I've been sending him messages asking when could I have the sub for my box, i never knew, so sad he was a lovely guy so helpfull had time for anyone his work outstanding, although I never meet him I spoke to him on here very often it's quite upset me, my thoughts go out to his family and friend, much love and respect for Andy rip mate. Xxx
  4. Chlippo

Chlippo Member

[Aug 7, 2013]
    Andy will be dearly missed. Although I am in another continent (Canada) Andy did all the effort possible to make my wishes come true! He must have been a great person. RIP dear! You made history here and you will be remembered for ever!
  5. djarchive

djarchive Member

[Aug 7, 2013]
    I travelled down from Preston (Lancs) / stopped in a hotel +took my car to him, left it with him all day for him to sort my AMSS box / amp package out. Unbelievably talented guy, honest, trustworthy + genuine too.

RIP matey. You earnt your rest.

Sleep well,

Joe x
  6. MURRAYS444

MURRAYS444 Member

[Aug 8, 2013]
    RIP Andy thanks for all your help with your knowledge on sound systems on the Audi.
  7. Maz

Maz Moon is made of green cheese

[Aug 8, 2013]
    This is so sad, RIP Andy.

Gone but never forgotten, the AMSS still puts a smile on my face everyday and I'm glad it was you that fitted it for me!!
  8. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

[Aug 25, 2014]
    Fitted and it's great! You know a car has AMSS when it's branded!

Attached Files:

Nilz likes this.