And petrol/diesel has gone up again!

Got to start slowing down and conserve petrol, trouble is I just love it when the Turbo kicks in.

iv banned the missus from driveing the ST
she avg 17/21 on a good day

veg oil for our disco hasnt gone up. still 99p in the 99p shop. i stop in there once a week and buy 12 litres (2 x 6 boxes of 1 litre bottles).

its a pain in the ****!

thing is you go into the mind frame especially when you've just cleaned your car and got a full tank, ok now im going to drive economically, reserve my petrol. Then, some stuuuupid little chav comes flying behind you so close that you can count the spots on their foreheads in your rear view, tries... i say again tries to over take you and in your mind your thinking, no don't do this you know you'll leave them 6miles behind stay calm and save fuel. but no, you don't you think f this and when they come along side you you simply put your foot down slightly and their already a mile behind. then realise you've just used 1/4 tank.... same applies when some captain nob head purposely tailgates and then the situation occurs again. point being two things, idiots who can't drive and think they're Senna in a car much slower than yours, and your stupidity for rising to it which results in loss of precious fuel. this happens to me too much, and i don't know why. i mean unless your on a nascar track is there any need to clean somebodies exhaust tip with your tongue? and with regards to fuel pricing, i set my car up for 99 octane and continuously used shell vpower before and after the set up, and sometimes the price went up to 145.9ppl and this is my cheapest shell garage for miles! then i realised Tesco's Momentum, same level octane and at the moment for me is 137.9 ppl, runs just the same and actually lasts. and in fact when i drove eco it put my mpg and range up a lot more in comparison to vpower when i did the same eco test.

I know what you are saying Damo, I do the same thing all the time. It is always because some knob jockey has blocked me or cut me up. For example, I will be cruising along at 60 in a 70, in the inside lane watching all the petrol heads fly past, and then I will come to over-take a slow moving vehicle and the knob jockey sat outside me, who was racing along, suddenly slows down so I have to brake hard.

This morning I was doing well, I left the A1 and was coming down the ramp at Baldock and I was in the right hand lane as I was going right at the roundabout. There were a few of us, and all was well. Until some knob jockey decided to drive up the left hand lane and try to undercut all of us on the actual roundabout, causing me to perform an emergency stop. Now my blood is boiling and all I can do is beep my horn, wave menacingly and then put the pedal to the floor and chase the **** at high speed until I get the chance to over-take and cut up.

Yes, I know, I need anger management classes.

Friday I had a similar experience, I was on a roundabout, indicating right as I was going for the 3rd exit when this moron in a flatbed truck decided to pull out of the 1st exit and block my route, again meaning I had to emergency brake. After we both went onto the A505 I pulled out alongside him and told him to pull the **** over. I then pulled into a lay-by and he pulled in behind me. I got out of my car, he got back in his cab, and I let him know what he had done. He said he just followed the car in front. He then looked sheepishly and said he was sorry, so I shrugged and walked away.

And all of this is causing me to use more fuel!

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant.

I would recommend Shell V Power Performance Fuel for your Car, it is the best Fuel by far, better than all the Tesco high premium fuels BP the lot. it is a High Octane Fuel which has Additives blended in to make it fantastic, it will make a big difference to your car, it is a little faster when Accelerating at all Speeds it is more smoother and ignites better and not as much strain on Engine Components and the fuel last longer compared to regular fuel, it is available in either Petrol or Diesel, It is worth travelling the extra mile to go and get it.
It is a little bit more expensive but you will save that money as the Fuel lasts longer and is better for Engine components on your Car and you will feel a difference in it from normal Fuel, it is used in Ferrari Racing and is perfect for your Audi.
The output of power delivery is much more smoother now and i can tell the difference with ease. This Fuel is also better for the environment not like anybody cares but it is still a little advantage
If you take my advice and start to use it make sure that you use all your tank up to the minimum you can go and fill it full with Shell V Power and keep on using it and let me know how you get on.
If you have any more questions about this fuel please feel free to ask :)

Basically you go further with Shell V Power
Only thing that relates to this forum :p

LOL! I'm going to fill up regardless, and use the power for that matter!

Just annoyed the prices have gone up a few pence for no obvious reason, especially when you see on the news that barrels of oil have dropped in price, then they put the fuel prices up on our fuel!

This country is a joke!

Shell V Power is awesome and you most certainly can tell the difference! whats your thoughts on them octane boosts you can get from halfords for example?

The stuff from Halfords works but not all that well really and not as good as the Shell V Power.
More people need to know about Shell V Power and everybody needs to give it a try to see the actual difference it makes, i am trying to promote the fuel as much as i can because i want people to make the Audis run better than they are doing atm with normal Fuel.

Jo, you're a millionaire ready to retire, what you worried about?? ;)

I would recommend Shell V Power Performance Fuel for your Car, it is the best Fuel by far, better than all the Tesco high premium fuels BP the lot. it is a High Octane Fuel which has Additives blended in to make it fantastic, it will make a big difference to your car, it is a little faster when Accelerating at all Speeds it is more smoother and ignites better and not as much strain on Engine Components and the fuel last longer compared to regular fuel, it is available in either Petrol or Diesel, It is worth travelling the extra mile to go and get it.
It is a little bit more expensive but you will save that money as the Fuel lasts longer and is better for Engine components on your Car and you will feel a difference in it from normal Fuel, it is used in Ferrari Racing and is perfect for your Audi.
The output of power delivery is much more smoother now and i can tell the difference with ease. This Fuel is also better for the environment not like anybody cares but it is still a little advantage
If you take my advice and start to use it make sure that you use all your tank up to the minimum you can go and fill it full with Shell V Power and keep on using it and let me know how you get on.
If you have any more questions about this fuel please feel free to ask :)

Basically you go further with Shell V Power
Only thing that relates to this forum :p

Lol, how many shares you own in shell, lol,
If you do some research, you will find they are almost exactly the same, and come from the same depot!