And Now....The end is Near...

Calibos

Reaction score
Its been a great two and a half years but my remapped 2.0Tdi A3 is going
............to my brother, to be replaced by a new Audi TT!! :)

I am so glad that my brother wants to buy the car off me because it is a great car and I would have had a little tear in my eye leaving the car behind when I collected the TT had I been trading it in.

This way, the car stays in the family, I get to still admire and drive it the odd time, my brother gets a well looked after, well maintained, well specced car and I've taken the hit on all the extras for him :)

That being said, I simply cannot wait to get my hands on the TT. Had a 24hour Demo last week in a 2.0T and ordered the car when I dropped the Demo back. Fabulous car. Its a 2.0T manual in Brilliant Black (Like my A3), Luxor Beige Leather, Black extended Leather pack, Light Syling Pack, Extended Aluminium Pack, Xenons, Multi Function Wheel and 18in Turbine Alloys. Delivery first week of January. Boy am I glad that the Rep. of Ireland has a seperate build allocation to the UK as otherwise I'd be waiting till May.

This Christmas will certainly be memorable. I'm a big kid at Christmas at the best of times but this year should be something else. The wait is killing me already though and I only have to wait 8 weeks. God Love the poor souls in the UK that have another 5 months wait!

So, although I was never a prolific poster in this section of the forums at the best of times (Big Lurker though), I'll miss you guys. (All the usual suspects :) ) Gonna be spending a lot more time on the tt-forums.co.uk from now on.

Cya Lads!

Keith

Some pics of what it will look like:

Looks lovely mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Does anyone else think the new TT's got a hint of the 350Z about it, not that that's a bad thing?

Nissan-350Z.jpg