1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And another new S3!

RacingTeatray May 9, 2005

1. RacingTeatray

RacingTeatray Freezing in Moscow

YAY! New car! Getting it on Saturday so this week is clearly going to CRAWL by!

Have chopped in the TQ for a Noggy blue S3. It's a late 52-plate 225 with 25k up. Black leather, CD multi, BOSE, phone prep and ally mirrors. Not as many toys as some of the ones I saw but definitely seemed the freshest and quickest of the ones I tried. I tried one 210 version that I can honestly say felt no different to my TQ.

2. monty77

monty77 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    YAY! New car! Getting it on Saturday so this week is clearly going to CRAWL by!

Have chopped in the TQ for a Noggy blue S3. It's a late 52-plate 225 with 25k up. Black leather, CD multi, BOSE, phone prep and ally mirrors. Not as many toys as some of the ones I saw but definitely seemed the freshest and quickest of the ones I tried. I tried one 210 version that I can honestly say felt no different to my TQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

...the 210 was sick then, mine was the same when I bought it - MAF was on it's way out.

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like a minter!

A

3. jediknight

jediknight Member

yeah... have now driven various 210, 225 and 225 TTs and all feel the same actually. the TQ i tried though was definately slower...very sluggish infact

sounds like the 210 you tried was a dud

4. RacingTeatray

Yes well I'm beginning to wonder if the first owner of my TQ ever chipped it. Either that or a diet of optimax over 20k miles has done it a power of good because my TQ sure shifts.

I tried a variety of S3s and TTs and althought they are quicker none of them felt really massively quicker.

Anyhow that's all irrelevant because my new S3 is on its way and I can't wait! The main dealer selling it has serviced it fully and given it 4 new bridgestones. Plus two of the wheels had some minor scrapes so those are being refurbed.

5. Guest

oooo I just got mine Imola yellow MTM chip, miltek Exhaust and a sports clutch to help the put the power through. First Audi - very nice, I am sure you will be salivating at the thought of picking it up, good luck

6. RacingTeatray

Sounds nice and fast. I considered imola just for the hell of it but I just really liked the bright nogaro.

Cheers - I am finding the wait rather difficult!