1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And another new S3!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by RacingTeatray, May 9, 2005.

1. RacingTeatray

RacingTeatray Freezing in Moscow

[May 9, 2005]
    YAY! New car! Getting it on Saturday so this week is clearly going to CRAWL by!

Have chopped in the TQ for a Noggy blue S3. It's a late 52-plate 225 with 25k up. Black leather, CD multi, BOSE, phone prep and ally mirrors. Not as many toys as some of the ones I saw but definitely seemed the freshest and quickest of the ones I tried. I tried one 210 version that I can honestly say felt no different to my TQ.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. monty77

monty77 Member

[May 9, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    YAY! New car! Getting it on Saturday so this week is clearly going to CRAWL by!

Have chopped in the TQ for a Noggy blue S3. It's a late 52-plate 225 with 25k up. Black leather, CD multi, BOSE, phone prep and ally mirrors. Not as many toys as some of the ones I saw but definitely seemed the freshest and quickest of the ones I tried. I tried one 210 version that I can honestly say felt no different to my TQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

...the 210 was sick then, mine was the same when I bought it - MAF was on it's way out.

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like a minter!

A
  4. jediknight

jediknight Member

[May 9, 2005]
    yeah... have now driven various 210, 225 and 225 TTs and all feel the same actually. the TQ i tried though was definately slower...very sluggish infact

sounds like the 210 you tried was a dud
  5. RacingTeatray

[May 9, 2005]
    Yes well I'm beginning to wonder if the first owner of my TQ ever chipped it. Either that or a diet of optimax over 20k miles has done it a power of good because my TQ sure shifts.

I tried a variety of S3s and TTs and althought they are quicker none of them felt really massively quicker.

Anyhow that's all irrelevant because my new S3 is on its way and I can't wait! The main dealer selling it has serviced it fully and given it 4 new bridgestones. Plus two of the wheels had some minor scrapes so those are being refurbed.
  6. Online

[May 9, 2005]
    oooo I just got mine Imola yellow MTM chip, miltek Exhaust and a sports clutch to help the put the power through. First Audi - very nice, I am sure you will be salivating at the thought of picking it up, good luck
  7. RacingTeatray

[May 10, 2005]
    Sounds nice and fast. I considered imola just for the hell of it but I just really liked the bright nogaro.

Cheers - I am finding the wait rather difficult!