1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Audi owner once again

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by DA4E, Nov 19, 2012.

1. DA4E

DA4E New Member

Hello everyone

I am just into my second week of ownership of an A4 2.0tdi auto. Earlier in the year I bought a new A1 1.6tdi Sport and while it was a great car I really missed an auto box as I have driven a Merc auto for the past 10 years. So after only a couple of months and 2500 miles I put the A1 in and got the A4. Obviously I took a bit of a hit on the deal but I don't regret it one bit and love the new car. It is 9 months old and is Monsoon grey. Before I had the Merc I owned a 93 Audi 80 tdi which was almost the same colour as this one. I loved that car as well, in fact I am sure it is still on the road as I happened to spot it last year. It had 120,000 miles on when I sold it 10 years ago so it is doing well. Fingers crossed the the A4 will be as reliable.
    That's it really, I have a couple of questions which I will post in the appropriate section.
    See you there.
    Dave
  2. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

:sign_welcome: :sign_pics:
  3. DA4E

DA4E New Member

Thanks very much. The car needs a good wash before I can take some pics. Some nicer weather would help too. I'll put some on soon.