Amp location for front speakers

Reaction score
I have the stock Concert II HU and just want to upgrade the front speakers for now. I know people rate the Focal K2's but I was going to try the cheaper Focal PS165's, they are 80W RMS so I'm looking for a nice little 2 channel amp to suit, and I'd love to locate it somewhere more accessible than behind the rear panel but still well out of site to keep it looking OEM. Has anyone got any advice and recommendations for a suitable amp?

Cheers

Under passenger seat. But you're going to amp the fronts but not run a sub?

I was looking at putting a 4 channel amp in to do the fronts and a sub but couldn't find a stealth enclosure to keep it looking oem. In my old A3 8L I had one of AndyMac's beauties installed (miss that guy), but now for the 8P I'm at a loss. I almost bought one of these..
http://www.rw-online.co.uk/audi-a3-8p-8~1079
but realised in the nick of time that you have to cut the boot trim to make it fit. So for now I'll make do with the "tupperware" sub but I can't put up with the crappy paper speakers.
I'm searching for a nice compact amp that'll fit behind the glove-box or something so it's out of sight but still not too difficult to get to. I'll have a think about under the passenger seat, cheers for your suggestion.

Even if you don't use a sub whatever you do don't amp the rears you'll completely ruin the sound stage

Just amp the front and leave the rest stock if you have to

What would you like to know? I'm running iPad mini optical into bit one into audison 5.1k into 2-way Mille active and an AV10