1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amourfended and Swizzoled

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Greytop, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Greytop

Greytop Member

[Mar 13, 2004]
    Thought some one might be interested to see what Amourfend looks like on an A4.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. Greytop

Greytop Member

[Mar 13, 2004]
    Slight edge visible on bonnet
  4. Greytop

Greytop Member

[Mar 13, 2004]
    Another............
  5. Greytop

Greytop Member

[Mar 13, 2004]
    Finally a close up
  6. Kwakr

Kwakr New Member

[Mar 14, 2004]
    Greytop, what sort of price was this ?
  7. SteveGi

SteveGi New Member

[Mar 14, 2004]
    Greytop, I have already picked up a few chips which i've touched up with Audi paint stick. Any idea what the armour would look like on top of existing damage?
  8. ultrasporta4vk05

ultrasporta4vk05 Member

[Mar 17, 2004]
    thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com
  9. Greytop

Greytop Member

[Mar 17, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ultrasporta4vk05 said:
    thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Vince

Just taken a look at the Llumar website and it seems to indicate this is a window/glass film rather than a bodywork protective film? May be I'm getting confused here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  10. ultrasporta4vk05

ultrasporta4vk05 Member

[Mar 18, 2004]
    Greytop,
    The llumar site is a professional window tinting company, and they do make a paint protection film, its on the site somewhere, i cant tell you right off the top of my head, but anyways i did some research before over here, and many people complained a little bit about how the 3m actually is not as clear as the llumar, and not as durable. Unfortunately i have to park my a4 outside so i have to make a pretty wise decision on which one to put on. lol Still once again thanx alot greytop for your time!
  11. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Mar 18, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Kwakr said:ScoTTy - when will you have a confimed discount and sufficient subsrciptions for the group buy ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting on price information before publishing the details. I've just returned from a trip abroad and I still don't have the email so I'll chase it tomorrow.