1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amourfended and Swizzoled

Greytop Mar 13, 2004

1. Greytop

Greytop Member

Thought some one might be interested to see what Amourfend looks like on an A4.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Greytop

Greytop Member

Slight edge visible on bonnet

3. Greytop

Greytop Member

Another............

4. Greytop

Greytop Member

Finally a close up

5. Kwakr

Kwakr New Member

Greytop, what sort of price was this ?

6. SteveGi

SteveGi New Member

Greytop, I have already picked up a few chips which i've touched up with Audi paint stick. Any idea what the armour would look like on top of existing damage?

7. ultrasporta4vk05

ultrasporta4vk05 Member

thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com

8. Greytop

Greytop Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ultrasporta4vk05 said:
    thank you very much greytop! I decided to go with lumar since many people over here said its reliability is a tab better then 3m. I appreciate your time to help me think this through! And yeah im going with the more experienced guy since i love my a4 too much. Thanx again! This website can help people in the U.S www.llumar.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Vince

Just taken a look at the Llumar website and it seems to indicate this is a window/glass film rather than a bodywork protective film? May be I'm getting confused here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

9. ultrasporta4vk05

ultrasporta4vk05 Member

Greytop,
    The llumar site is a professional window tinting company, and they do make a paint protection film, its on the site somewhere, i cant tell you right off the top of my head, but anyways i did some research before over here, and many people complained a little bit about how the 3m actually is not as clear as the llumar, and not as durable. Unfortunately i have to park my a4 outside so i have to make a pretty wise decision on which one to put on. lol Still once again thanx alot greytop for your time!

10. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kwakr said:ScoTTy - when will you have a confimed discount and sufficient subsrciptions for the group buy ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting on price information before publishing the details. I've just returned from a trip abroad and I still don't have the email so I'll chase it tomorrow.