1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMI Cable Help

cybrey Mar 18, 2014

1. cybrey

cybrey Member

So after a 3 year absence I'm coming back to the Audi fold. Previous car was a A3 1.8T sport, had to swap it for something more practical so went for a VW Passat estate 2.0TDI which I've hated since I bought it.

Anyway last week I bought an A5 sport 3.0TDI its on a 59 plate. It comes with a HDD SatNav and AMI, but no AMI leads. Can anyone point out which lead set I need to buy, really I only need the USB connector (not mini/micro) so that I can attach a Hard Disk. However there are a lot 'sets' on ebay so it may work out cheaper to buy the USB and iPod connector together.

(A remap & exhaust is on the cards, but I want to get used to the stock car first).

Any help appreciated
    Cy.

2. A5sprint

A5sprint Member

I purchased a USB lead from ebay but unfortunately for what ever reason it didn't work. I then purchased one from my Audi dealership and this works perfectly. I'm not saying non of the ebay leads work but though I would let you know.