1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American troops shoot italians!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fallmonk, Mar 5, 2005.

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Mar 5, 2005]
    American tropps have shot at a italian hostage,hurt her and killed her secret service guard , and this was AFTER she was released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor bloody woman was probably safer in with the iraqis! to many cowboy films and quick draws is now hurting everyone who are near the yanks! they are triggerhappy, to be fair i wouldnt wana be there and it probably would make u very nervous but come on these guys are getting worse!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

[Mar 5, 2005]
  4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Mar 5, 2005]
    will be intresting to c wot the italian press say!
    but your right im sorry if i jummed the gun, was just reading the tellytex on BBC ,
    but lets face it they have previous for shooting allies !
  5. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

[Mar 7, 2005]
    Hostage reporter is now saying that the Americans tried to kill her on purpose as they do not agree with paying to release hostages... CRAZY... though I wouldn't put it past the Bush administration!
  6. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Mar 8, 2005]
    Hey the yanks shoot at everyone.... and anyway they probably still think WWII is on, so they would have to shoot at the Italians... :)
  7. robthehungrymonkey

robthehungrymonkey Member

[Mar 8, 2005]
    I wouldn't trust a word CNN say, I lived in Canada when the Iraqi thing broke out and it was like propaganda telly!! It was unreal, BBC world gave an infinitely more realistic picture and even they were criticised here!
  8. cyboexpo2002

cyboexpo2002 New Member

[Mar 8, 2005]
    I doubt they would intentionally firew upon the car if they knew who it was since this would hurt American support even further. I think she was simply (and understandably) upset that it happened. Time will hopefully bring out the truth. And yeah, Bush is a bit much at times, but I don't think even he or his admin would order something like that (this coming from an American that definitely voted for the OTHER guy)*. I think it's miscommunication.

*what's funny is here the media is constantly blasted by the Republicans as being too liberal. It's a load of horse-****. Fox News that calls themselves "Fair and Balanced" is extremely conservative. The others a bit less so. I only hope I can get the facts... BBC America for news it is I guess...
  9. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Mar 10, 2005]
    Read news from all over the world, then take an average... works for me... :)

I just love my seat right in the middle of the fence, ow, it's barbed wire, ow!!!