American Companies

Reaction score
Going to Los Angeles on Tuesday for 3 weeks and will be getting parts for my car while I'm there as they should be cheaper and wondered if anyone knew any reputable companies out there.
My parts list:
Hybrid K04
Down pipe
Sports cat
Haldex upgrade controller
Silicone Hoses
TIP
Catch Tank
Injectors

Any help would be highly appreciated :friends:

Hi Alex.

Just do a search on the Internet, while you are out there, for local Audi parts suppliers.

Good Luck

DenCar

Plus that all heavy stuff. The costs involved in sending and import tax etc. will probably all but negate any potential savings. Personally I would try to get all that stuff here. Even if it does only cost an extra couple hundred quid, the fact any warranty claims are to a British company would be well worth it.

Having said that, some of it is probably okay. Injectors, controller etc may just pop into your bag

ECS tuning, exchange rates isn't that favourable, so you might not be saving as much as you think.

Its not great no, only about 1.46, was awesome when I went out a couple years ago.

Plus that all heavy stuff. The costs involved in sending and import tax etc. will probably all but negate any potential savings. Personally I would try to get all that stuff here. Even if it does only cost an extra couple hundred quid, the fact any warranty claims are to a British company would be well worth it.

Having said that, some of it is probably okay. Injectors, controller etc may just pop into your bag

Wont get taxed on anything and theres nothing too heavy listed, prob wont fit a DP in my suitcase though. Will only get parts out there if its significantly cheaper than here.

thats one of the cheapest deal around the states and canada
http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=6169_6179_10033_6181_6184_6836

let me know what exactly you are looking for and i might be able to help you since i live in Canada/USA and i got most of my parts from here.

Haldex upgrade is pretty much the same price everywhere...it is 950$
Downpipe + cats: brand called 42 draft design, its very good quality and it cost 600$

silicone hoses + tip: same chinese ones so same price. forge is 160$

dont put a turbo in ur luggage theyll think ur transporting a bomb or something

Especially if your a bit tanned. A guy I worked with in Canada couldn't go to the US with his MWD tools because of the hassle he got with the border guards thinking they could be weapons of some description.

"A gamma tool? Is that some sort of dirty bomb?"

Lol... nothing that heavy hmmm.... add up what you've listed and it will be well over any airlines baggage allowance.

Lol, I was going to strip it n put it in seperate suitcases.

Lol... nothing that heavy hmmm.... add up what you've listed and it will be well over any airlines baggage allowance.

We are allowed 32kgs in each suitcase n I wont get everything on the list as I wont fit everything in n dont have that much money.