1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AmD Stainless Steel Custom Exhausts.

Discussion in 'Sales Questions' started by ben@amdessex, May 22, 2012.

1. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Here at AmD Essex we are pleased to announce that we can now offer custom stainless steel exhaust systems.

We get alot of enquiries for exhausts, that companies just don't make off the shelf stainless systems for, so rather than keep turning them away we have decided to start making them!

We have a nice new pipe bender, new TIG and MIG welders plus a whole host of other equipment to enable us to do this.

Here at AmD we are able to offer anything from a tail pipe upgrade to a full system.

Today we made a de-cat pipe and cat back for this Ibiza GTi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have also made custom exhaust parts for these cars recently.

New Mustang, customer wasn't happy with how quiet it was, we soon changed that though.

[​IMG]

So to make it louder we made the outer pipes in these pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sounded amazing!

Also made a stainless system for this Pajero.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chap who owns it had gone through 3 standard exhausts in 2 years! So wanted something to last!

Nick also made this for a Ford Puma track car, a nice de-cat pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due to these system being custom made we can offer a whole host of tail pipes, bore size and silencers.

All systems are built using T304 stainless steel and come with a lifetime warranty.

We are and will contiune to be one of Millteks biggest re-sellers and fitting centres, our AmD systems will complement the impressive Milltek range.

If you require a quote for your car please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Ben
  2. harvey01

harvey01 Member

what sort of price for a 2000 s3 ?cat back i wont the middle box removed and a smaller rear box so it make a little more noise that a mouse with slippers on runing on carpet if you no what i mean
  3. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

I was going to get a milltek for my 3.2 but this looks good. Is there any kind of price guide ranging from cat back to full system?
  4. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Milltek do already offer this type of System for your S3 which would be £587.09 inc vat with FREE fitting. We can make you this system but the price would not be that much cheaper. Plus with the Milltek it is avaliable ready to fit, which means you won't have to leave the car with us for a day while we make a custom system.

I would say the same as above really. The Milltek cat back is £665.00 inc vat with FREE fitting, we wouldn't be that much cheaper than this.

Custom exhausts doesn't always mean cheap, (depending on where you go and how they are made of course)

Our main reason for offering our own custom AmD exhaust is to cater for cars that Milltek are not able to offer a system for or for people who would like a different tail pipe design etc.
  5. harvey01

harvey01 Member

well i think £580 od pound for a rear box and a strate ish bit of pipe is well over priced so ill leave the standerd on on as the gains are not worth the money
  6. joedredd

joedredd Member

This is brilliant news, so when I get my remap and DPF delete done, you will be able to quote on an exhaust for my car, seeing as Milltek dont do one.
  7. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

PM'd.

We certainly will be able to. If you can leave the car with us for two days we can carry out the DPF delete and build you a system.
  8. joedredd

joedredd Member

Ben can you give me a full price for that job (DPF delete, remap & exhaust). Thanks.
    Also re the DPF delete do you leave the pre cat alone or can that be de catted?

I can leave the car with you no problem.
  9. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Afternoon,

If your car is a C6 3.0 TDi Quattro, then Milltek do offer a cat back, the price of this is £953.23 inc vat with FREE fitting.

The DPF delete and remap would be £699.00 and a AmD Custom exhaust would be £750.00 inc vat.

Ben
  10. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Afew more exhausts we have made over the last week.

Volvo V70 T5 2.4 - 3" down pipe with mandral bends, 3" flexi, 200cell sports cat and 2.75" cat back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cat back on a 1.9 Caddy

[​IMG]

Cat back on a BMW 318 compact

[​IMG]

Nissan Tarrano cat back with a down swept tail pipe to customers spec.

[​IMG]

Focus 1.6 cat back with disreet tail pipe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Something simple, 200 cell sports cat for a Ford Puma.

[​IMG]
  11. joedredd

joedredd Member

Cheers Ben, mine is an Avant as oppose Saloon (only seen Saloon from Milltek) and at those prices I assume inc. fitting. Discount for cash ;)
  12. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

13. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Ben I want custom 2.5" Mandrel Bend Exhaust with single exit both side on my B6 A4 1.9 FWD Avant. Non-Res.

Can you do this?
  14. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Afternoon,

We do offer the Milltek system to this specification. £828.01 inc vat with FREE fitting. This is a down pipe back system in 2.5" with mandrel bends.

HTH,

Ben