1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD remap figures...

philsudbury Sep 20, 2004

  1. Ess_Three

    Ess_Three Active Member

    5,383
    14
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was just making my point! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hmm...the beast's reputation precedes it!

    I heard that turbo size is inversely proportional to penis size. Any truth in this theory Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
     
  2. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    5,089
    5
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was just making my point! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hmm...the beast's reputation precedes it!

    I heard that turbo size is inversely proportional to penis size. Any truth in this theory Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
     
  3. Ess_Three

    Ess_Three Active Member

    5,383
    14
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    You sure?

    Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  4. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    5,089
    5
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    You sure?

    Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Well the missus certainly doesnt complain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif
     
  5. Ess_Three

    Ess_Three Active Member

    5,383
    14
    38
    She complains to me, about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
     
  6. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    5,089
    5
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    She complains to me, about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  7. imported_Rooney

    imported_Rooney Guest

    0
    0
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    You sure?

    Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    This might be the case but he said to me in confidence that he can still pee at a constant pressure of 1.5 BAR
     
  8. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    5,089
    5
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    Rooney said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ess_Three said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    You sure?

    Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    This might be the case but he said to me in confidence that he can still pee at a constant pressure of 1.5 BAR

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    Anyway..back to the subject in hand.... (so to speak)

    [ONTOPIC] >

    Rich
     

Share This Page