AMD remap figures...

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was just making my point! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...the beast's reputation precedes it!

I heard that turbo size is inversely proportional to penis size. Any truth in this theory Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was just making my point! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...the beast's reputation precedes it!

I heard that turbo size is inversely proportional to penis size. Any truth in this theory Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cant be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure?

Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure?

Is there something you want to tell us, 'wee man'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Well the missus certainly doesnt complain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
She complains to me, about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the case but he said to me in confidence that he can still pee at a constant pressure of 1.5 BAR

[ QUOTE ]
Rooney said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the case but he said to me in confidence that he can still pee at a constant pressure of 1.5 BAR

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Anyway..back to the subject in hand.... (so to speak)

[ONTOPIC] >

Rich