1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amassed the huge sum of £90 for my birthday, need ideas.

StateOfPlay Feb 23, 2012

1. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Yes, even in my early forties I get given odd amounts of cash in these cards that people send me and have amassed £90.

Now I just need something nice to spend it on, but have run out of ideas.

I could pay for my DSLR to be repaired.

Or some clothes.

Or a gadget that I will only use once.

Any ideas? Oh, and no clean ones.

2. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Wow, I haven't had cash in a birthday card since I was 18, which was 20 years ago! Lucky you.

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Happy Birthday Mark. Will leave it to the guys to give you some suggestions. Should be an interesting thread when the ideas start rolling in.

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Do you drink coffee?

How about a nice coffee machine.

5. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

I have a nice coffee machine, great suggestion though, thanks.

I tend not to use it that much, too spaced out to work it first thing so just do instant.

6. Customboy

Customboy Member

Go wild with lottery tickets!! U never know!!

7. murran

murran Well-Known Member

buy lots of beer.

8. Ads

Ads License to drive

Happy birthday mate.
    £90....?? A nice meal and bottle of wine for you and the missus. It'll be a nice evening and will give you at least two weeks of peaceful/nag-free living. Double win.

9. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

10. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Fill the car up, or nearly at todays prices!!!!

Happy Bday!:beerchug:

11. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Happy B'day

Are you on Groupon, have a look on there, there are lots of different deals on there that would easily use up your £90, a nice meal, driving experience day, ride in a helicoptor, the list is endless :)

Hope that helps.

12. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Buy yourself an Otto 1/18th scale 8L Audi S3.

13. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

9000 Penny sweets :)

14. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Groupon is A good idea, thr misses got me a day at a drift circuit with a couple of laps for £60, You'd get some cashback... Win!
    Or It's got to be a digital scalextric, get on eBay pick up a used one. Good for a bit of fun. When you had enough relist it lol

Or a 1:18 otto s3 ;)

15. Juicy Jen

Juicy Jen Jen @ Juicy Detailing Site Sponsor

I got one of these for my brother for Xmas as he's into his biking.....amazon were cheaper at the time.

How about a snow foam lance and 5 litres of snow foam - just ove £50 quid and loads of fun ;)