1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i the only Audi driver who didn't get the optional extra "brick magnet" ??

wolfie138 May 2, 2013

1. wolfie138

wolfie138 Active Member

2. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Well, if you are going to lose control and stack it against something a bit immovable I would rather be in an Audi when it happens:icon_thumright:

3. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

No great loss though...its an A3 convertible.....mingin cars!! Glad the driver is making a full recovery and the house owner is safe. If it had been an S/RS version then thats a different story.....would of been stripped by the time the bobbies turned up.:busted_cop:

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Agreed, the a3 convertible is horrible. I can't see why anyone would choose one over an a4 convertible.

5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

BRAND NEW £25000 AUDI not just an "AUDI" :lmfao:

:iagree: My wife had one as courtesy car when her A5 Cabriolet went in for warranty work and she hated it, It was a 1.6Tdi 105 Bhp and it was terrible, i could pedal faster than that on my Carrera Bike ;) You cannot see through the back window there is just everything wrong with them, awful ugly cars !

She hated it that much that we took turns in which car we drove each day to work i drove that for a day and she drove mine for a day etc..

I hope everybody recovers well from the crash anyway :)

Last edited: May 2, 2013