Am i missing something?

fazzybear

Reaction score
If you open the bonnet and look down at the block on the rhs between the block and battery you have the casing for the flywheel, i think

anyway there is what i can only describe as an inspection hole where you can see the flywheel, theres nothing covering the hole

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5242/chyrise001ad0.jpg

should this be covered?

Yeah, there should be a little rubber plug/bung that goes in the hole to stop little bits of crap getting in there.

Went to Audi and VW today and both of them couldnt tell me what goes there or where i could get one

any ideas or has anyone got one?

fazzybear said:
Went to Audi and VW today and both of them couldnt tell me what goes there or where i could get one

If I was you I'd probably never go back to those stealers ever again... for anything! Its as above!

Simply register on it. Its free.
anyway its part number : 02M301115B
just a rubber plug that fits into the hole that is exposed on the gearbox

Doesnt look like the part and doesnt give a close up either, can somone snap theres and put it on here plz

I have agree with Mo-S3 (and myself!). Its the flywheel inspection hole plug that is missing.

ive had to fiddle it now with a plug and some black tape, f##king useless stealers

After finding a washer that fits i went to put it on, dropped it in the bay and couldnt reach it, then felt something and ended up pulling out the original plug which was handy
must have been there a while

fazzybear said:
After finding a washer that fits i went to put it on, dropped it in the bay and couldnt reach it, then felt something and ended up pulling out the original plug which was handy
must have been there a while

Are you sure its the right plug... doesn't sound like it. Could you take a pic and post it so we can see plz? ;) :) :lmfao: If I was you I'd definately have a go on the lottery on Saturday...