am i missing something

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Today i looked through the site and i found a thread about fog grille's which was very useful ie part number included and there was a e-bay link which again was spot on but the item was the wrong side for me and the price was reasonable too ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331613182...9689c66c064&bu=43094435297&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu ) so i thought i wonder if they have they sell the right side and low and behold they do got a nice message back from the seller directing me to there item and guess what it was double the price so am i really stupid or have i missed some difference between the left and right covers cause when i look at my car s3 57 plate there definitely the same in every way other than the hole in a different place on the cover . Thats me Rant for the day beware

Followef ur link and noticed that he has reduced his price now because it was brought to his attention he was charging 39.99 fot the left and 69.99 for the right . In fact i got a reply from seller saying it was a mistake and went to his link bk to his item and still 69.99 so brought it to his attention agsin . Just can.t work out why sellers get away with that but i guess it we allow it they get away with it .

It's their item, they can price it as they see fit, people also make mistakes and may price or describe incorrectly. Demand and rarity will also determine the price of said item.

It's their item, they can price it as they see fit, people also make mistakes and may price or describe incorrectly. Demand and rarity will also determine the price of said item.
again i understand that but again if we allow it thats why we get the tag rip off britain . forgot to mention to you got my pennies back for armrest and the company told ne not to bother sending back the bit they sent so what a bonus new top lid and base and i did send them a nice reply thanking them for being so quick to sort out problem so i do have to say not all ebay sellers are bad just the chancers and a lot off the Uk ones could take tips from some in europe with there customer service .