Am I asking too much?

At first glance yes BUT if you read the description I changed my mind , I don't think that's a bad price now cams are done its good for at least another 150k.

That was my thought too. So I'm looking for the right buyer. Rather than a buyer right now.

My goodness 1700+ views and 26 watchers.
No one emailing though.

To me, it's priced high. (As I had my 2.5 B6 priced too high earlier this year but have now decided to keep her)
A lot of people are put off the 2.5 due to the known issues, albeit, it seems you have tackled the cams already. Fuel pumps are another common failure and can be expensive if you don't have the know-how and VCDS for coding etc. (Unless it's a virgin ecu).

Rust on the rear arch hinders the price too a bit imo.
I am one of the watchers and I have been for a little while, a bit before you posted it on here.

It's one of those sales where you need to get a person looking for that car with that spec I'm afraid. It will sell at some point, but it won't be overnight.
My old man has a mint, low mileage S8 D2 for sale, had it up just over a year and took it off as there was just no genuine interest.

Good luck with the sale. Time is your best friend here I believe......

Dan

Well if we,re gonna start haggling I'm getting in first with what I think is an unbeatable offer
1..a box of w/w spanners
2.A pretty but startled looking nanny goat used only once!
3.A6 man dingy with only 1 puncture
4.My next door neighbours dog.

Reactions: CHEZ
Any pictures of the dog?

Reactions: Northampton_ofn and CHEZ
Keep it where you think is reasonable.
Try it on that site but with a reserve set where you are. That might help gauge what people would be willing to offer and work from there?

It's a hard call. I priced mine on a valuation from Parkers and had some watchers but no nibbles like yourself. I put it down to the fact it was a 2.5 B6.

I bought mine because I wanted that spec.

Well if we,re gonna start haggling I'm getting in first with what I think is an unbeatable offer
1..a box of w/w spanners
2.A pretty but startled looking nanny goat used only once!
3.A6 man dingy with only 1 puncture
4.My next door neighbours dog.
You've been raised!
A guy offered me a long wheel base V6 LPG shogun. All my Christmas's at once.

Be patient...B6 will sell all day long at that money...still the best A4 in my opinion... Lol....good luck

Be patient...B6 will sell all day long at that money...still the best A4 in my opinion... Lol....good luck
Had two enquiries over the last day. Guy coming to look tonight.

Reactions: S4_dan and BigCat
Sold, two nice guys came along tonight and bought it.

Reactions: Northampton_ofn, S4_dan, BigCat and 1 other person