1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aluminum Pedals for A4 BB

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by a3lover, Dec 21, 2009.

1. a3lover

a3lover New Member

[Dec 21, 2009]
    Hi

I am looking for Aluminum Pedals for my 2009 Avant (Right Hand Drive) Auto Trans. Does anyone here know where I can get them whether original or replicas? Been searching around & some forums say the RS4 pedals fit the A4 B8.

If there are those who have done it, where did you buy & how much did you pay for the set?

Your advise is most appreciated.

Thanks

Les
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. a3lover

a3lover New Member

[Jan 11, 2010]
    Hi Guys

Its been sometime since I posted this thread & yet to get a reply.

Surely someone has come up with a solution or I will be very surprised that no one has enquired about this issue.

Regards

Les
  4. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Jan 11, 2010]
    There are after market sets you can buy (mostly from the US) but I believe most people just get the RS4 ones from Audi. I've decided not to bother this time......as I sold mine when I flogged the B6 S4 and I can't face having to re-buy something I had !!
  5. a3lover

a3lover New Member

[Jan 11, 2010]
    Finally a response & thanks to Scotty for the invaluable information. I believe the RS4 ones can fit the accelerator & brake but may not fit the the RHD foot rest. I believe I can get the brake & accelerator from US or German Audi suppliers but foot rest may differ.

Any A4 B8 gurus out there can help.

Les
    2.0T A4 B8 Avant
    1.8T A3 8P Sportback