Aluminium pedal covers.

I looked into this, if your manual you should be able to do pedals, not so sure about foot rest. My auto is a no go in RHD, black rubber it is for me.

No I'm auto too. Might email them my chassis number and ask the question. Looks like a German VW main dealer selling them.

They got back to me, and they won't fit as they are LHD type. Back to square one. I just need part numbers of say Facelift b8.5 pedal covers, as I've heard they fit straight on with no issues. No joy finding RHD part numbers though! Can anyone enlighten me?
All the sellers of these pedals keep the part numbers close to their chests!!
Would someone be able to find them on ETKA?

They got back to me, and they won't fit as they are LHD type. Back to square one. I just need part numbers of say Facelift b8.5 pedal covers, as I've heard they fit straight on with no issues. No joy finding RHD part numbers though! Can anyone enlighten me?
All the sellers of these pedals keep the part numbers close to their chests!!
Would someone be able to find them on ETKA?

These are the ones I've fitted to my RHD 2013 A4 B8.5 (Part No. 8K2065205)

I fiited them yesterday, Brake pedal was a PITA to fit but stick with it and it'll eventually go on. I'm pleased with them and they look good in conjunction with the footwell lights. Hope the part no number helps some of you.

Upload 2014 8 23 21 53 25

For the accelerator pedal it fits over the plastic pedal, nothing to remove first. For the brake pedal you need to remove the existing rubber pedal cover then slip the new cover onto the metal pedal. Put the cover in hot water for a while to soften the rubber first. There is an instruction book included in the kit. Most important thing is to ensure they are fully fitted to the pedals properly.

Reactions: razza1
Any one got part number for the manual b8.5 alu pedals

See A4 B8 modification List on this section, I just put these on my 2012 A5, so should fit your b8.5, previously on my 2008 A4 b8.

JG

Reactions: Macdoon and ruairi83