aluminium mistral option?

Zygote

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just about to finalize my order, but now I cant recall what the aluminium mistral option is? I know it has to do with the decals on the dashboard which by default is aluminium-looking gray plastics. But what does the aluminium mistral option add? Does anyone have any pictures? Does it simply replace the plastics with brushed aluminium?

I think I removed the option at first when I initially did the config at the dealer, but I cant remember why :)

This is the standard inlay colour on UK SE spec and a £200 option on a sport. See page 52 of the current A3/S3 brochure, downloadable from the audi web site.

This is the standard inlay colour on UK SE spec and a £200 option on a sport. See page 52 of the current A3/S3 brochure, downloadable from the audi web site.

The other way round I think - standard on Sport and an option on SE. It's the metal strip across the passenger side of the dash and the doors. Aluminium Mistral is the metal one with lines on it, if that makes any sense. As said, it's pictured in the brochure.