1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ally pedals GB - details please confirm.

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by marriedblonde, Nov 21, 2005.

1. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Feb 15, 2006]
    marriedblonde/d3fy

I have just uploaded the parts page showing the armrest with the part numbers.

If you cannot read the page properly or If you need anything else, let me know.

The page is here
  2. mikep

mikep Member

[Feb 15, 2006]
    Dave, where do you get copies of the EKTA catalogue from?
  3. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

[Feb 15, 2006]
    Would deffo be intrested in this, anyone else?
  4. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Feb 15, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    marriedblonde/d3fy

I have just uploaded the parts page showing the armrest with the part numbers.

If you cannot read the page properly or If you need anything else, let me know.

The page is here

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you David.

J.
  5. h5djr

[Feb 15, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    If anyone is interested, I noticed there are now a couple of authorised Audi dealers selling parts on ebay.

One has the ebay id of staffordaudiparts, the other the id of wolverhamptonaudi.

Both say items come with a 2 yr VAG warranty and seem to cover most things between them from alloys, touch-up kits (£5.99), parking sensors (£190), PHAT Noise (£450) to A3 armrest kits (£135).

They claim to offer big savings over RRP - I don't know how competitive the prices are but no doubt some of you will.

Haven't used them but someone may be interested?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought this quote from another thread might be of interest as it mentions an A3 armrest kit for £135.00 - make sure it's the right colour !
  6. h5djr

[Feb 15, 2006]
    I just had a look at the staffordaudiparts ebay shop and I didn't see the armrest kit. Lots of other items but as far as I can tell they seem to be at normal dealer prices.

For example, in January 2005 I bought a set of headlamp protectors including the black patches for continental driving and they cost me £28.94. The same items are listed in this ebay shop at £34.00.
  7. d3fy

d3fy Active Member

[Feb 19, 2006]
    J, did you get any prices on this? I would need the leather top.
  8. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Feb 19, 2006]

Hmmm thought I said if someone supplied the part numbers I would get the prices... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL...only joking mate, I'll look through and get the numbers and prices tomorrow. I'm away at the moment and the Wifi access in the hotel is so flakey it's not worth spending the money on. The prices might take a couple of days though...

Bear with me.

J.