Alloys

Tony1982

Reaction score
Anyone fitted 19" x 8.5 ET35 wheels to their S3? Specifically sportback.

Thanks mate, seen that already and they're ET 40.

In fact just seen he's got spacers to take it beyond ET35 :) happy days

Reactions: naughts4187
Mega happy with that, just need to get some wobble bolts and spigot rings now and I can keep a nice set of alloys I bought at the beginning of the year for my current car. Assuming that the arches aren't massively smaller on the sportback in comparison to the saloon that is.

Mega happy with that, just need to get some wobble bolts and spigot rings now and I can keep a nice set of alloys I bought at the beginning of the year for my current car. Assuming that the arches aren't massively smaller on the sportback in comparison to the saloon that is.
Im interested in finding out if the sportback and sedan have the same clearance as well. keep us posted. If possible show us what a 5 mm spacer looks like on the sb for reference? Or you can be a complete BOSS and show us what 10mm spacer does. (it may rub, unless ur at stock height then maybe not.)

Im interested in finding out if the sportback and sedan have the same clearance as well. keep us posted. If possible show us what a 5 mm spacer looks like on the sb for reference? Or you can be a complete BOSS and show us what 10mm spacer does. (it may rub, unless ur at stock height then maybe not.)

Haven't got my S3 yet, it comes in march but come then I'll post up pics of it with the ET35 wheels I have and report how the clearance is, will also be fitting H&R springs so will be dropping the ride height approximately 20 mm all round, will report in due time come march :)

Reactions: ndk83