1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alloys wheel size.. can 20" 8.5 fit straight on.

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by A4 3.2 cab, Oct 15, 2011.

1. A4 3.2 cab

A4 3.2 cab New Member

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum,just wanted to know if anyone has fitted 20" alloys on there A4 cab? any photo's would be great. also do they bolt straight on, or would arch work need to be done.
    I am referring to the Audi A8 cantona's which come in the size 5 x 112 20" by 8.5J ET45
    What tyres size would I need to use.
    Any help will be appreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stepho

Stepho Member

Hi Jay, I was thinking about a set of the 20" Cantona's a while back and the lad that was selling them kindly trial fitted them to his cab as I had fears they would rub on the front suspension arms. They do bolt straight on and I'd say the tyre size would be either 225/30/20's or 235/30/20's. I decided against them as the black on black put me off and the cost involved in refurb was to rich for me. Heres the pics I was sent:

[​IMG]

Spacing to front suspension arm:
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps

A4 3.2 cab likes this.
  4. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

I was running 9.5x20" ET35 all round with 235/35/20 tyres... no major probs but you won't be able to run really low.

I'd go for 30 series tyres too, I only ran the 35s as they were on the wheels already.

I've put my Touareg 19s back on now as a temporary measure - I'm after some new wheels again!

A4 3.2 cab likes this.
  5. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

They will fit and the rubbing depends how low you want to go. Get some photos up once you get them and fit them :)

6. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

yep they fit but iv gone back to 18's
    looking for new 1s again tho
    think 19 vmr next