1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alloys for 8P

Boydie Dec 19, 2006

1. Boydie

Boydie Guest

at the minute i have 17" 5 spoke alloys on the a3 which ideally would require a refurb :(

i have been contemplating several ideas of what rim to go for:

stick with OEM and go for new rs4, S8, rs6 etc...

ive gone off the new rs4's - they dont suit the car i think and within the next couple of months they will be on every VW/Seat/Audi

S8 (18") - is the clincher for me at the minute - i got a photoshop of them on the a3 which i will post shortly
    [​IMG]

rs6, old rs4 - every VAG car has them

people are saying to me to be totally different and go for a euro style rim along the lines of BBS LM's, RX, CH, Keskin alloys, Porsche etc...

what do you think?

personally i think i want to keep the a3 OEM because i have made the mistake before madly modifying my 2003 clio :tocktock:

what im after is a lovely a3, with a bit more flare that stands out from a normal everyday a3...

thanks

2. Boydie

Boydie Guest

any opinions on the above pic with the S8 rims??

i think this pic is stunning with the RS4's
    [​IMG]

3. Mikey

Mikey Member

these do look good but i can see these becoming as popular as the old RS4 wheels. Allready a lot of MK4 golfs around with these new ones on.

4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

i know what you are saying mate - its the same in Northern ireland

every other Seat, VW or audi had the old ones and ive seen several now with them on - only a matter of time i guess but they do look well on the car and thats what matters

5. wilko

wilko Top Gear

I love these wheels! I want some!

6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

are they 18s or 19s in the pic??