1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alloy wheels - Ronal 18" 5x100 7.5J ET32 AUDI

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Routledge, May 28, 2013.

1. Routledge

Routledge Wind Deflector Trend-setter

[May 28, 2013]
    For sale are my old wheels![​IMG]These are originally from a Mk1 Audi TT V6 - Example image:[​IMG]They came on my 8L S3 that I bought 18 months ago.Here's a few of them fitted:[​IMG][​IMG]The tyres have been removed, and I spent a while cleaning them up yesterday. Here's some pics:Wheel 1:[​IMG]Wheel 2:[​IMG]Wheel 3:[​IMG]Wheel 4:[​IMG]These wheels are in no way immaculate, though three of the four are pretty presentable. Wheel 3 is the worst, and has some pretty substantial curbing around the edges, and would ideally need a refurb.. or at minimum a good go with a sander to try and smooth it out before a lick of paint:[​IMG]Wheel 2 has a mark on it as well, but certainly not terminal:[​IMG]Some markings on wheel 4:[​IMG]Wheels are genuine Ronal alloys. I'm not sure on the weight, but just assume they're not light. Here's pictures of the markings on the inside of the wheels:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I've packaged them up in the boxes that my replacement wheels came in, so they're ready for a courier, or collection.[​IMG][​IMG]Interesting fact; these are allegedly £3,000.00 to buy brand new from Audi, if you were insane.Price wise I'm looking for £275.00 collected from Newdigate, Surrey (folks' place) or £300.00 delivered mainland.Aside from mentioned damage there's nothing wrong with the wheels - No buckles or cracks.Cheers,James.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Routledge

[Jul 27, 2013]
  4. Routledge

[Aug 3, 2013]
    Auction finishing soon :)