1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alloy Wheel Repairs?

Man Of Mystery Nov 17, 2008

1. Man Of Mystery

Man Of Mystery Member

hey guys, i scuffed my RS4`s lastnight. well the rear one on a curb and wanna no whats the going rate for a repair? the scuff isnt all that deep but long. ive read somewere thats might cost between £35 - £50. anyone no of anywere in devon to get it done from..thanks guys :)

heres the damage. i did it on the mcdonalds drive thro. the curb on the way round to the window was very high and no warnings signs, nor was there lighting. i should sue there ass.lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. S3mad

S3mad Dark Knight

shouldn't be lazy and go to mcdonalds lol

3. Man Of Mystery

Man Of Mystery Member

LOL yeah bit late for shoulda, coulda, woulda. haha

4. S3mad

S3mad Dark Knight

sometimes its just cheaper to get a new one

5. Man Of Mystery

Man Of Mystery Member

yeah guess so. ive just given the manage of the drive through a letter of complaint to see if he`s willing to do anything as the curb was over sized (double height of a normal one) and there was no lighting near it. worth a shot i guess. :)

http://www.wheelmates.co.uk/

they do it for £50 typical per wheel. will see.

6. benr

benr Member

I would have thought a decent refurb company would make short work of that.
    Not sure about cost but i recon £50 would get you a good job.

7. Man Of Mystery

Man Of Mystery Member

yeah i hope so. i dont mind paying £50. altho i only got the full set of wheels an tires brandnew about 7months ago. gutted. doh!

8. S3 Marky P

S3 Marky P New Member

Ive just had one of mine done and it cost me £45 plus VAT but it was well worth it, it looks brand new!!:thumbsup: