1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alloy wheel refurbishment

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by remslie20, Apr 5, 2011.

1. remslie20

remslie20 Member

Can anyone advise of any good alloy wheel refurbishers in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire area, north east Scotland or a mobile wheel refurbisher close by?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Greig300

Greig300 Member

Audi will do all four for £200. In there professional workshops.

4. KB

KB Member

theres pps in inverurie, ive had wheels powercoated by them in the past, couldnt tell you how much think it was £40 per wheel but that was a while ago.

5. 5ean

5ean S3 Owner
    VCDS Map User

Blasted Wheels is a mobile guy that comes to your work and does them 50 quid a corner.. Makes quite a good job too!

6. danger S3

danger S3 Member

i have a friend that got his done by Audi Edinburgh who sent them off to Audi Glasgow and the job they did was pretty sub standard. for a start they only did the outside (visible area) and didnt do the insides atall and also the finish was rough in places and had a couple of wee bubbles still.
    its maybe 6 months on now and there starting to flake away at the edges of the spokes from behind on the parts they didnt do.

i wouldnt be taking mine to audi :sadlike:

7. remslie20

remslie20 Member

Thanks guys. It's not for the Audi but for my fathers Jaguar super V8 alloys, they look like they'll be a bit of a bugger to do too!