1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALLOY WHEEL REFURBISHMENT BIRMINGHAM AREA,CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND !!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Digger1, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Digger1

Digger1 Member

Looking to get my RS'6s refurbed,can anyone recommend a good mobile service in the birmingham
    area that will remove them and paint to a factory finish, hopefully without paying the earth...
  2. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  3. Digger1

Digger1 Member

That does look good,and I now powder coating is a good finish but was really looking for someone to remove them, on my drive do a really good paint job (hopefully!) then put them back on the car, rather than having the car sitting on axle stands for a day or two !!!
  4. Nutkin

Nutkin Member

stupid moment edit :p

Have you used these guys before, im moving to brum soon and if i can find some temp wheels id defo be up for that.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  5. itsmeagain

itsmeagain 1.8T Sport Cabriolet

6. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Yes and they are brilliant. The site used to have some links to a load of forums where people had put up pics but cant find it now.

Its a rough looking unit on an industrial estate but speakng to the guys there, they bulk refurb wheels for a number of other so called wheel repairers so chances are, if you are offered a repair at a wheel place, they will just end up at this place and you will pay the extra for it being subbed out to them.

They also do a huge amount of wheels for main dealers, they do so many contracts that they can keep the price realistic. I know for a fact Stratstone Jag dealer use this place.
  7. Nutkin

Nutkin Member

Jag employee discount?
  8. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Maybe but £20 a wheel not cheap enough for you? Most places charge £50+ per wheel