Alloy swap ? 20" one cracked

Chop.

Reaction score
Just trying my luck but I'm after a set of 18" a4 alloys in any working condition

Just trying to gauge interest in my 20" which I would give away at the moment with cash your way for some 18s

One is cracked on inside ( see my thread ) and the rest could do with a refurb, they have Maby 3mm left on tyres ( altenzos ) with edge wear 245/30/20

Got a set of old 18s lying in the garage doing nothing then why not swap them for a set of 20" that can lie in the garage and do nothing and you can be the envy of all your mates and there 18" duff spares :)

Chop

Reactions: Dado
Are these genuine Audi wheels ? Or what are they thanks

@crf150 id consider anything just now as long as it fits a 2009 a4 if I can't get anything I like then it eulogies just be a stop gap until I can purchase something

@crf150 id consider anything just now as long as it fits a 2009 a4 if I can't get anything I like then it eulogies just be a stop gap until I can purchase something
I've got some Audi A8 reps which need spraying (partly sanded down at the moment) if you would like to swap your wheels :witless:

Only just noticed that you were after A4 alloys ! So doubt you would want them !

Reactions: Chop.
@crf150 I'd be painting black anyway mate, what et are they would they fit an a4 ?
I can't remember what they were, I'll let you know when I'm next over there, should hopefully be tomorrow

Haven't managed to measure them, hopefully will tonight, how much would you chuck my way if I sold you my a4 sline alloys with good tread all round ? Might be buying some different alloys

@crf150 hey bud, sorry I got the chance of a set of 19" s5 so got them

I'm Gona sell the 20"s though if you wanted them

Thanks for the offer

Reactions: RS5 JON
No worries, I'm not after 20's I want some 19's, what's the best tyre fittiment on a 19" ? Probably going to buy some new alloys but don't want too hard a ride but want them low ish profile and that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg !

I'd go with a 35 profile For a 19, Iv noticed a massive difference going from a 30 to a 35 it's 100% better to drive

Reactions: RS5 JON and crf150