Facelift Alloy refurb 2016 FL model

Macman80

Reaction score
Hi all

Please tell me the alloys on a FL 2016 S3 are standard alloys (not diamond cut etc) had my car for less than 3 weeks and I hit the sodding curb (slab was sticking out which I didn't notice) being a lease car I'm now worrying I'm gonna get my pants pulled down when I return the car unless I get it fixed! (I've seriously never curbed a wheel before!)

They're diamond cut... sorry

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and AudiNutta
You are only looking on average at £80-£120 for a good repair, depending on where you go. Use Audi, I believe they charge £120 but it will be as close to perfect as possible.

Reactions: pburv, Gordo77, Scottyg and 1 other person
As mentioned before on here, you can only get a diamond cut alloy repaired once or twice, as they skim the wheel. I've had one repaired and the job was first class. Around £100 as @AudiNutta says.

Reactions: batch, AudiNutta and pburv
As mentioned before on here, you can only get a diamond cut alloy repaired once or twice, as they skim the wheel. I've had one repaired and the job was first class. Around £100 as @AudiNutta says.

Yes, all the more reason to have it done properly. They can only cut such a fine line of material off before the shape of the wheel changes. Bedford Audi had mine done on my previous car, the company cut too deep and you could tell looking at them.. there was a white line around the edge of the diamond cut edges.

My recommendation is get Audi to do it, your supplying dealer as they will want to look after you.

Reactions: Gordo77