1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alloy pedals

ty160 Oct 19, 2008

1. ty160

ty160 s3 tys

does any one no were i can but a set of audi tt alloy pedal covers form as told they will go straight over my standard s3 pedals??????? :shrug:

2. Carpy25

Carpy25 Member

3. ty160

ty160 s3 tys

"quote"

but they are only a few £'s more from Audi by the time you add p&p so i got mine from Audi direct.

do they just clip straight on how much we talkin?

4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

you take your old rubbers off and fit the new alloy ones from the TT, the R32 ones also fit.

5. Carpy25

Carpy25 Member

mine came to under £30 from Audi think they worked out £28 or so with vat and postage from VAG parts

if you want numbers i'll try and dig them out of my invoice tomorrow

Rob

6. S3-Chris

S3-Chris If its not broke....break it!!

so doing this makes it look like u have alloy tt pedals???

7. bl_1969

bl_1969 Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!

Revival!

Do you have the part numbers handy? I would not mind doing this. Also, you guys were talking about S3.... How about a low'ly A3? Still work right?

Cheers :icon_thumright:

8. bl_1969

bl_1969 Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!

Last time I will ask.... honest :blownose:

Anybody got a part number. I am out in Czech Republic and trying to explain that I want TT pedals may seem easy but it wont be... nothing is here.

Please help. Oh... and this work for A3? I know it works for S3 but I have an A3 boohoo :nyah:

Cheers

P.S. Did search and cant find part numbers. If someone can supply Part Number I will buy them this weekend, fit them and write up guide so no one need ever ask again :thumbsup: