alloy pedals

ty160

s3 tys
Reaction score
does any one no were i can but a set of audi tt alloy pedal covers form as told they will go straight over my standard s3 pedals??????? :shrug:

"quote"

but they are only a few £'s more from Audi by the time you add p&p so i got mine from Audi direct.

do they just clip straight on how much we talkin?

"quote"

but they are only a few £'s more from Audi by the time you add p&p so i got mine from Audi direct.

do they just clip straight on how much we talkin?

mine came to under £30 from Audi think they worked out £28 or so with vat and postage from VAG parts

if you want numbers i'll try and dig them out of my invoice tomorrow

Rob

so doing this makes it look like u have alloy tt pedals???

Revival!

Do you have the part numbers handy? I would not mind doing this. Also, you guys were talking about S3.... How about a low'ly A3? Still work right?

Cheers :icon_thumright:

Last time I will ask.... honest :blownose:

Anybody got a part number. I am out in Czech Republic and trying to explain that I want TT pedals may seem easy but it wont be... nothing is here.

Please help. Oh... and this work for A3? I know it works for S3 but I have an A3 boohoo :nyah:

Cheers

P.S. Did search and cant find part numbers. If someone can supply Part Number I will buy them this weekend, fit them and write up guide so no one need ever ask again :thumbsup: