Alloy Pedals?

Cheers mate

I'm from Miskin, near Pontyclun but I work in Abercynon which is close to Ponty. I don't know when I'll be getting them as they are just one of the things on the list :laugh: but if I need help I'll give you a shout. :icon_thumright:

Wonker
No worries, just PM me

The pedels mentioned in this thread, as they all S3 pedels or is this style of pedel available from another A3 model?
Reason I asked is after I've made the mistake of buying some DSG Pedels for my manual Sportback via Ebay, thought I'd go to my local Audi Dealer today to get a price, and he said that S3 pedels won't fit my 06 Sportback as it's too old.

Hi guys,

i'm having a hard time installing the S3 accelerator pedal here.... everything is loosened except the base of the accelerator pedal and i can't pull it out..here is a picture (sorry for dirt&quality :) i have found 2 spots for a screwdriver -> indicated by arrows..but i dunno what to do next..any ideas please?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Have a look at the clips on your new pedal, you should be able to figure out which way you need to push each clip, it is awkward just takes a bit of perserverence, good luck

hmm :p i have just the pedal and not the whole new unit so thats the problem..nvm ill figure it tomorrow hopefully

still stuck on the accelerator pedal...i'm too afraid to just take the thing out by brutal force without taking care of the clips with screwdrivers... i've received just the pedal so i don't know how to proceed...anyone can help me with a suitable picture from which i'll be able to figure it out how to solve the clips ??

still stuck on the accelerator pedal...i'm too afraid to just take the thing out by brutal force without taking care of the clips with screwdrivers... i've received just the pedal so i don't know how to proceed...anyone can help me with a suitable picture from which i'll be able to figure it out how to solve the clips ??

Sorry to bring you bad news but it looks broken in that pic. you can only buy the pedal complete but maybe it can be taken apart somehow!?

Maybe you can take your old pedal out and try and swap the metal face over?

It was a complete pedal swap when i did it so never checked to be honest

Last edited:
Sorry to bring you bad news but it looks broken in that pic. you can only buy the pedal complete but maybe it can be taken apart somehow!?

Maybe you can take your old pedal out and try and swap the metal face over?

It was a complete pedal swap when i did it so never checked to be honest
+1 - That's not the whole unit/pedal

I had difficulties myself, in the end I just used brute force. My hands almost fell apart

i've heard that it can be done just by swapping the pedal without the base itself... whatever i'll see :) ive managed to deal with the left clip now the right remains..any ideas how to ''unclip'' that *******?? btw my finger is bleeding...hit myself with a screwdriver haha

Finally done :) took a lot of effort and time but its definitely worth it for 35euro :)

You probably hold the record of the longest time taken to change over the pedals, congratulations haha

Good job though, looks ace

Ordered mine a few days ago off eBay from Germany
Can't wait !

How much are these going for at the moment, tempted to do the upgrade too.

Anyone able to help I brOke the tab now can't take the plug off the alloy pedal :(

I broke my tab too. You need a small flat head screw driver and push it in to gap where the tab was.

Worked for me, a torch came in handy too