1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allo peeps!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by EmDee, Oct 17, 2009.

1. EmDee

EmDee Anti Speed Bump Rebel

Hi folks, so I'm new to this forum, I found it by doing a google search on a bit of info I was after and it seems there is some good stuff on here. There is, however one small issue... I drive a SEAT. I'm really sorry, don't hold it against me, I even have Audi wheels on it and the good ol' 225 lump. I am a big Audi fan and may even own one some day... :)
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello and Welcome to AS
    plenty of mods/advice for your engine,I know as I have one and have done a wee bit.
    I'll let you in on a secret...I'm a member on seatcupra.net...also performancebmw...also R32OC...also clio197.....but don't tell anyone :)
  3. EmDee

EmDee Anti Speed Bump Rebel

haha, good man, personally I find that us petrolheads tend to get a bit cliquey at times, but at the end of the day we're all interested in the same thing. I don't care if someone's got a Camaro, MX-5, or a Lupo, I'll still give the same amount of respect if they've tuned it properly. Thanks for the warm welcome.

edit: lol love your garage voorhees... :respekt:
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009