1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allen & Heath Xone 4d Professional DJ/Studio Mixer

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by Slappi, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Slappi

Slappi New Member

[Sep 20, 2012]
    I have for sale a Allen & Heath Xone 4D professional DJ/Studio Mixer. In excellent condition and perfect working order.
    Only used this since March and has literally been used 3 or 4 times since then as i've just not had time due to work commitments.
    Anyone in the industry will know this mixer is one of the best out there and has far too much spec to list, so i'll provide the address....

http://www.allen-heath.com/uk/Produ...x?CatId=XoneSeries&SubCatId=&ProductId=Xone4D

It combines a fully featured, high specification professional analogue DJ mixer with 105 MIDI controls and a 96 kHz 24-bit, 20-channel Allen & Heath-developed USB 2.0 soundcard. It enables DJs to greatly extend the capability of their digital setup, such as running 4 simultaneous decks in NI Traktor, or by being able to achieve genuine multi-track recording of their sets in applications such as Ableton Live or ProTools.
    The progressive XONE:4D has been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s most cutting-edge DJ/producers to become the ultimate cutting-edge DJ workstation.

These retail new for well over £1000 and used go for between £800-£900 so grab a bargain if you're after a new mixer.

£700 ono plus delivery.

Thank you!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]