1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All stage 2+ hardware plus much more!

JamesS4cab Nov 28, 2013

1. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

The time has come to finally part with the S3 so all of the below are now for sale. Given its all fairly generic, i dont propose posting pictures of everything so if you do need pics, then please PM me and i will text/email them to you. All prices below are collected - if you want dleivery on the larger items, you will need to sort that yourself. I am happy to wrap stuff for you. Smaller parts can be posted - no problems.

All the performance hardware is booked in to be removed from the car on Saturday 7th December so please bare this in mind. A small non refundable deposit will secure until then. The rest will come off this weekend.

1) Milltek TBE – sports cat – approx 4k miles from new for the 3” downpipe - MSAU 342
    link pipe - MSAU 343
    resonated centre section – MSAU 289
    80mm special tips – laser etching still visible – MSAU 347
    £675

2) ITG closed can CAI for K04 - before i bought this, I called the ITG R&D department and asked what, if any performance difference there is between closed and open filter. The answer was zero difference - just a little quieter.
    £300

3) Autotech HPF internals boxed – 4k miles - £240

4) TTS engine cover painted white with all fixings – immaculate - £75

[​IMG]

5) Forge DV with boost gauge fitting adaptor – both springs - £75

6) Boost gauge and Osir mounting kit - £50

[​IMG]

7) Flat white interior trim parts for 3 door - front and rear side trim, gear surround, front ashtray, grab handles – one rear piece is not perfect and there is a few light scratches therefore sold as NOT perfect. - £135

[​IMG]

8) S3 facelift rear lights – NON LED - £120

9) Revo SPS plus - £70

10) Audi 4 spoke steering wheel and airbag - £100 part numbers to follow

11) Black washer cap and expansion cap - £15 (see pic above)

12) R8 oil cap - £20.

2. Leighb1989

Leighb1989 Member

Interested in the Milly , ITG , and caps can yo do anything ?

3. JamesS4cab

Deposit taken on the Milly and ITG. Will let you know about the caps as someone else has first dibs but if i dont hear back they are yours.

4. JamesS4cab

Payment received on the caps as well.

5. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

James... You still got the engine cover?

6. TopDrawer

TopDrawer Member

Hey up mate, what have you left if anything

Tim

7. turbonutz

turbonutz Active Member

you said 4 spoke steering wheel ? but i only see flat bottom? whats the story here?

8. JamesS4cab

The pic of the flat bottom wheel was to show the interior trim - the 4 spoke wheel is a different item that i have for sale.......

9. turbonutz

turbonutz Active Member

righto thought so thanks

10. nluk100

nluk100 Active Member

Ate those black caps genuine VAG parts or sprayed? Been looking for a set for a while.

Thanks

11. JamesS4cab

The only thing i have left is a MT TBE which is resonated, with jet tips - i will post a seperate ad.