1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alarm bells ringing??? or not??

AudiiduA Dec 22, 2010

1. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I can see it has the driverside foglight missing and the battery cover has a bit missing from it too from the pics, but for the price and mileage, it's definitely a bargain if all runs well.

3. danA3T

danA3T Member

What have you spotted?!

4. danA3T

danA3T Member

...it's a good price if it's decent, not a minter, but it is on a W plate after all.

5. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

Nothing really, call it a gut feeling! are the back lights the right ones for a W reg? im hoping its nothing and if it is then i may have it if my car sells tomorrow?

6. jdas03

jdas03 Member

Wow thats a price and a half, is it me or are S3 prices really plumeting?? thought they were on the up a few months ago!
    If it drives well, maybe have someone in the know look it over and itll be a great car!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Those are the correct rear lights for a W reg mate.

8. jimmp

jimmp Member

The rear light change is inline with the side-repeater lamps change is it not?

It happened at the same time?

JimP

9. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Looks ok on pics just hpi it and check it has not had a front-ender with the fog missing.....

10. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Looks good to me. If you want to get really picky the SAI pipe from the airbox isn't on properly....lol

11. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

looks ok
    id have a good check for front end damage

12. bennn

bennn Member

Looks like a tidy enough one and is a hell of a price. If all is well looks like a bargain!

13. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD, DAM DAM DAM LOL