The Kendragon

Reaction score
Hi all,

As per the title, we're having a convoy:

Cherwell Valley Services
M40 - J10
8am Departure Time
13/08/17

The more the merrier so come on down (or up) and we'll make it a good one!

Steven
:blackrs4::greyrs4::nogarors4::redrs4::yellowrs4:

And we're off! :yahoo:

Two car convoy, Monsoon Grey A5 & Nardo Grey RS3 leaving Abington Services M74 at 9am.

Anyone seeing us on the road down (A1) is welcome to tag along. :friends:

No doubt, the RS3 will be in front. :whistle2:

JG

Reactions: AudiNutta, Steff s3 and The Kendragon
The journey begins for AITP, at services waiting on JG51.

Reactions: voorhees
Coming from wales which sat nav code best? NN17 3EG --- NN17 3EW

And we're off! :yahoo:

Two car convoy, Monsoon Grey A5 & Nardo Grey RS3 leaving Abington Services M74 at 9am.

Anyone seeing us on the road down (A1) is welcome to tag along. :friends:

No doubt, the RS3 will be in front. :whistle2:

JG

The journey begins for AITP, at services waiting on JG51.
So...how's the cleanliness of your cars? Must've gone through some of the rain I did?

Join our convoy? Got someone else from Wales coming with us :)
Can do don't know anyone on here from wales and only me+Dave Wrexham area was going to leave 7.30 ish where you lot meeting.

Anyone heading up from the south west/Bristol area?
I'm going from that area, join the convoy at M40 J10 :)
Can do don't know anyone on here from wales and only me+Dave Wrexham area was going to leave 7.30 ish where you lot meeting.
We're meeting at M40 J10 services and leaving there at 8am :)

Gonna jump on this, bit outta the way but bringing my boy and having asked if he wants to go straight there or meet up and drive in tow with some fellow audis he picked the latter so he can experience his first convoy. :yahoo:

Reactions: The Kendragon
That's near oxford way isn't it?
It is indeed but there's a few of us going and it'll be a laugh. A few of us are going out of our way for this (Wales, Somerset....) :)

Gonna jump on this, bit outta the way but bringing my boy and having asked if he wants to go straight there or meet up and drive in tow with some fellow audis he picked the latter so he can experience his first convoy. :yahoo:
Brilliant to hear! A few of us are going out of our way for this but it'll be great to have you on board :D Your boy is a top lad haha!

Last edited:

James, didn't have chance to speak to you today after arriving... is the RS standard? The noise from it is out of this world, what a machine. The bangs sound like gunshots even at 80mph well in the distance, what a car. I hope I can get my FL to somewhere close to how yours sounds.

Reactions: The Kendragon
James, didn't have chance to speak to you today after arriving... is the RS standard? The noise from it is out of this world, what a machine. The bangs sound like gunshots even at 80mph well in the distance, what a car. I hope I can get my FL to somewhere close to how yours sounds.
Couldn't agree more! What an amazing car and it was a pleasure driving alongside you all today :)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Well THAT RS3 is like a rocket. I was very impressed :racer:

Nice to meet you guys....

Reactions: MattSedg, The Kendragon and AudiNutta
Yeh apologies mate, having my lad with me it was a case of looking at all the cars with him rather than talking cars as that's what 8 year olds want to do! My cars just running a MRC tune stage one, also had secondary cats deleted, which is where it gets a little more grunt from. Can honestly say the drive in was a great laugh and definitely worth the detour to meet up. Just make sure you get plenty of pics ( and videos ) up when your f/l arrives as it's gonna be a great looking car.

Well THAT RS3 is like a rocket. I was very impressed :racer:

Nice to meet you guys....
Can I just say that the carbon pack you've addded just finishes your car of perfectly, really adds a touch of class to it. Definitely something to put on my Xmas list for her indoors to consider ha ha

Reactions: RAF_S7 and Sandra
Yeh apologies mate, having my lad with me it was a case of looking at all the cars with him rather than talking cars as that's what 8 year olds want to do! My cars just running a MRC tune stage one, also had secondary cats deleted, which is where it gets a little more grunt from. Can honestly say the drive in was a great laugh and definitely worth the detour to meet up. Just make sure you get plenty of pics ( and videos ) up when your f/l arrives as it's gonna be a great looking car.

No worries at all, nice to see someone so young that keen. My girlfriend clocked him walking around with a notepad, I love it!

Ah Secondary Cat delete, that makes sense.. because the noise was out of this world haha, not sure if you've had chance to follow your car before.. but do it! :D I'm gutted the FL sounds different, but I'm prepared to strip the exhaust out to get it sounding the same as what yours does, or even the standard PFL.

Oh I will be taking lots don't worry about that! Thanks, yeah I'm hoping I've picked the right colour with Racing Blue. Merlin Purple is fantastic, I had an RS3 for the day and if there was one on the forecourt I'd never hesitate in buying it as a colour.
Ara Blue got old for me pretty fast, so I was quick to decide against that. The dream has always been an RS3 in Blue since I started following them in May 2015, so that's what I've gone for I just hope it's right.

Reactions: Sandra
No worries at all, nice to see someone so young that keen. My girlfriend clocked him walking around with a notepad, I love it!

Ah Secondary Cat delete, that makes sense.. because the noise was out of this world haha, not sure if you've had chance to follow your car before.. but do it! :D I'm gutted the FL sounds different, but I'm prepared to strip the exhaust out to get it sounding the same as what yours does, or even the standard PFL.

Oh I will be taking lots don't worry about that! Thanks, yeah I'm hoping I've picked the right colour with Racing Blue. Merlin Purple is fantastic, I had an RS3 for the day and if there was one on the forecourt I'd never hesitate in buying it as a colour.
Ara Blue got old for me pretty fast, so I was quick to decide against that. The dream has always been an RS3 in Blue since I started following them in May 2015, so that's what I've gone for I just hope it's right.
Your car will look amazing Matt. Can't wait to see it. :) x

Reactions: AudiNutta