Aitp Asn club stand attendees...

satans child

project...satans child
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Guys...
I've started this thread so I can hopefully get you to post up who will be there for definate, not maybe, deffo...
Can you please put your names here with the cars your bringing, and if poss a pic of your car.

This is so we can arrange the stand, as this year it will be like you have never seen it before, all the punches are being pulled out this year to assure the very best chances of us going home again with the trophy for best club stand.. I want this to be the best year for you guys, and for us.... We have 6 weeks left and so much to do, so please help yourselfs by helping us...

Thanks guys... Jack

Last edited:
Bigrich690 Audi A4 s-line will be attending and will happily be on the ASN stand :)

photo-27.jpg

I will be there, in Spain at the moment but will post a pic on my return.

is it too late to get a ticket to be on the stand?

if not ill be there! only 6 miles from wicksteed so... :)

Sounds like a great event...don't think i'm doing anything....Put me down as a yes!

Advance passes are sold out, but you can just pay £6 at the gates and ask to be directed to the AitP show.

does this mean ill only be able to walk around and look at other cars or can i still get mine in the show?

Cool so we don't need stand pass's or anything like that as i would like to be on the stand but afaik have well missed the chance for advance tickets so will pay on the gate ;)

deffo coming but like StaceyS3 will have to pay on gate but still want to be on the stand i take it that ok?

Every ASN member is welcome onto the stand :friends:

As jas has said, all of you are welcome very much, but like I asked all garanted attending please post here this year will be a bit more organised and the parking of cars will not just be a case of parking up where you want, this is why I've asked those attending to put there names here, After all, you all want it to look smart don't you..:hi:

Last edited:
Add me too please. No pic of car but it's a B7 A4 Avant 2.0T S-Line SE (06/56) in Brilliant Red with privacy glass, full leather and black exhausts. Can't wait. It was good last year and this year should be even better. Detailer at the ready!

Ill be there with the Silver 8L S3 :)

Im in, I cannot post a pic but have a few in my profile, A4, B7, 2.7 Tdi, S-Line, heavy modded

I'll be there. A6 3.2FSI S-Line saloon in Denim Blue. I'm not going out to take a photo of it in this weather!

I'll be there, ticket bought and hotel booked....A1 tdi s-line. (as in profile pic)

I'll be there, not been before and looks like a great day out. After going to the VW event at Stanford Hall it will be fantastic to see a show aimed purely at Audi.

5640-img-1743.jpg