Airbag light...new loom on order...

Mark_N

Reaction score
Finally got my seat base replaced today and now the seat can move on the runners again.

On Sunday however the airbag light came on and has stayed on since.

Waiting on a loom to be ordered from Germany and will be in next week and then the car booked in to have the work actually done. Asked what the situation is at the moment so and was told "I can't guarantee that in a crash your airbags will work Sir"..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Finally got my seat base replaced today and now the seat can move on the runners again.

On Sunday however the airbag light came on and has stayed on since.

Waiting on a loom to be ordered from Germany and will be in next week and then the car booked in to have the work actually done. Asked what the situation is at the moment so and was told "I can't guarantee that in a crash your airbags will work Sir"..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What !!!, in that case they should supply you with a courtesy car. That's a serious fault /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ah...we all survived without airbags in the 80s/early 90s and cars are safer today...think I'll take the chance. (I'm touching a SERIOUS block of wood at the moment!!!).

sounds like mine ! my airbag light came on 1st though and now the seat wont go forward !!

bastarts !!!