Air susspension and wheels

W

Wifeb4Life

Hi, I'm looking for an My next Audi to be all about comfort and i know in that respect i should be looking at the A8 but I've fallen in love with the A7 shape obviously shares the A6 platform/engines .

So the options i'm looking for are no more than 19" wheels and the adaptive air suspension (with the bitdi) as this seems to be the perfect comprimise of comfort, sport and speed.

I test drove a cat D A7 which had 18" wheels and adaptive air suspension and setting the individual settings to all comfort except engine/gearbox & engine sound (too dtnamic) was like perfect, sounded great, went like a stinker but was like riding on a fluffy cloud even on bad roads.

However looking around only like 1 out of 10 cars i find have the air suspension and i thought this would be so much more popular of an option as who wouldn't want an option that allows you too raise the suspension for comfort & getting over rough bumps and curbs and then being able to lower the ride if you want to push it around fast tight bends? Best of both worlds.

Anyway who has got adaptive air suspension? Is it worth having it or not? And how much does tyre size make the difference?

Cheers