1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air con warning

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by matmaxedout, Jun 18, 2009.

1. matmaxedout

matmaxedout Member

[Jun 18, 2009]
    Hi All,

Not sure if anyone out there knows about this but apparently there is a problem that Audi are aware of with the Air Con Pressure Switch failing on A3's, it leaks the gas from the system so your aircon fails to work. And the parts are on back order, has anyone out htere heard of this?????
    Or is it just another mistake by my local audi dealership of them just not ordering the correct parts in the first place????????

Can anyone out there shed some light on this ??

Also i have had my radio turn itself off intermitently and the window button to close all 4 windows will only drop them and not bring them back up!!, this needs a new ignition barrell to slove.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. pns2007

pns2007 Member VCDS Map User

[Jun 18, 2009]
    Have you had the two software updates 61B2 and 61B4. Audi did this when I took mine in for my seat problem last week. One of these updates fixes the windows (mine were a bit umpradictable), I don't know what the other was for though.

How did you know there was a problem with air con. Was it just that it wasn't getting cold?
  4. matmaxedout

matmaxedout Member

[Jun 19, 2009]
    I have had about 3 updates so far, all to do with the rear windowns not returning when you open/close the roof. they ended up having to replace the motors for both rear windows.