1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIR CON PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ant28, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ant28

ant28 New Member

Hi, just had aircon regassed and checked for leaks, all ok however the aircon is still blowing warm air.I dont think the compressor is kicking in. I have checked the fuse in the dash board but have seen on the forum that there is also a fuse on the top of the battery, i have looked but i dont have anything on top of the battery.( am i being thick? ) just wanted to know if i can do any simple checks before taking it to the stealers. thanks in advance for any advice.
  2. zeronine

zeronine New Member

What model?,as far as i know most of the fuse of aircon is on the left side of dashboard,if it is left hand drive.
  3. outsideline

outsideline Member

if the gas pressure has dropped low and the car knows its dropped, then just by putting new gas in ( re-gas) doesnt make it blow cold.

you need to tell the car its not working on low pressure now with a lap top and once you do that the car will blow cold air. bmw are a classic case for this. you must tell it whats it had to make the new part work if that makes sense.
  4. ant28

ant28 New Member

Thanks for the replies will have to take to the garage i think its a bit beyond me .
  5. marty.h

marty.h Member

As you have no leaks and if your button is lighting up would get the high pressure / low pressure switches checked on the aircon system if they have gone down the aircon wont work