1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

agu aum????

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by finny_quattro, Jun 20, 2010.

1. finny_quattro

finny_quattro Member

after my thread the other day someone said my car would be cable throttle but my mate has a golf 1.8t mine is the tqs both v reg but...his has a cable running from the right of the engine bay across to the front on the inlet mine hasnt and his has 20v turbo on the casing where as mine has 5v turbo? whats the difference and does this mean mine has k03s not just k03?

cheers

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

If yours is TQS it's the 180 BHP model and it will have the K03S from experience

4. finny_quattro

finny_quattro Member

but trying to find it on parkers etc as they say its 6 speed but mines only 5? im sick lol

some please tell me what the hell my car is haha bhp torque and tye of turbo

5. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User Audi S3

what is your car, a 1.8 turbo or a 1.8 turbo with quattro?? I think the 1.8 turbo is 150bhp and the quattro (4WD) version is 180 bhp

6. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

going by his name id say its quattro. its probably a ko3s, and should have 180bhp. engine code is stamped on the top of the engine, visable when you remove the cover if you have one